Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Kollie Allen cost me my FREE DINNER!!

Okay, it WAS a blockbuster, as expected, and enjoyed immensely.

BUT.

WHY DID THE WINNER BLEW 4-1 LEAD AND ALLOWED TB???!!! ESPECIALLY ALLEN, SHE HAD A SEMI MELTDOWN AND LOST ALL THOSE POINTS..

BY THE TIME I DROVE LIKE HELL TO IW TO GET MA FREE DINNER, SPAGHETTI FACTORY, LIKE LAST YEAR, IT WAS 7:30 AND TOO LATE!!  I BEGGED THE STAFF IF THERE WAS ANY LEFTOVOER, TO NO AVAIL :SOBBING:

IS A TENNIS MATCH WORTH A FREE DINNER??? EVEN AN EXCELLENT ONE  CAN A POOR I AFFORD THAT? GAHH~~~

SO DEJECTED AND FAMISHED NOW.  Eh, but those 4 players' families, they must've missed those dinners too(Please don't say they already ate and then played lol). For the matter, Colette's helpmate photographer was on the way to the venue when I was trudging back to my car lol, maybe he missed it too! (Of course exchanged greetings!)

ANYWAY, who'll cover doubles if not me, eh? When they are conspiring to kill college Div.I doubles!

By the way, should joke to coach Nott about the abundance of Federer caps(Ewing, Muljat, Sisti, and one more methink, Goulak doesn't wear it anymore, now wearing ASICS one, but her father is wearing it instead, ditching his Airforce one or something lol) and no Rafa ones(he's a huge fan, hence USC's team color).

No comments: