Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

To 'crazy' tennis parents!

Just so you know :)

I don't care who wins, I just wanna good match. I'm not infantile like iPetty(Demosthenes now) at TF who writes whom he wants to win lol.  I mean who cares anyway, it's not the end of the world if she loses. I nominate plenty of players as the player of the day, who lost.  Also good sportsmanship is as important as 'mere' results.

And my watching spot is purely by chance, or due to circumstances like baseline view or shade. So don't delude yourself I'm supporting your daughter just because of my spot! :p

And, don't even think about 'nudging' me to watch your daughter play, like Kayla Day's father did many times haha.

I know it's a veritable torture to be a sports parent lol, but please CHILL! Do try to have some fun!

I really need to buy a 'Keep Calm and blah blah' t-shirt and sport it lol.

No comments: