Search This Blog

Friday, April 7, 2017

Which means

I'm not attending Ojai. New Balance Championship? Does any elite high school player participate.
Been attending there since..2009 or something, when Amanda Fink swept both titles.
Seen Bruins a lot this season, saw Cards and Bears as well, so no regrets. Arizona too.
My regret will be not being able to watch ASU, UW and GCU players.

And since I've already spent my precious money to watch ACC and Big 12, not sure I have the funds for NCAA. Can't even book flights now, I blame this on the guys who decided to host both Men and Women championships on the same venue. What bollocks!

Now, can I possibly also attend SEC if only for a couple of days...lol.
There's a donation button right next to the text here...! You can 'Fund' me to cover those events!

No comments: