Search This Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2017

2017 Fed Cup Day 1] MW vs MV

Missed the doubles due to Mid-Atlantic vs Middle States #1 doubles, and just watched a bit of singles then left to Biszantz.

Tried to watch Jackson and Koscielski a bit, but thought better of it and left. Surprised Jackson was playing #4! Wow. I mean she's ahead of Kolie Allen..haha. Which means she'll start in singles tomorrow, and Koscielski I'll watch her play doubles I guess.

Mannix or Spicer once deftly made a volley winner in response to Hewitt during #1 doubles(the shorter one with longer pants?).

I don't like the 2nd rds; all MD matches are played AT THE SAME TIME, 10AM. ALL 4 MATCHES, AT TCC AND BISZANTZ.

SOUTHERN VS TEXAS
MW VS MID-ATLANTIC

EASTERN VS NOR. CAL
FLORIDA VS SO. CAL

I pretty much bailed Texas and Florida today, so want to watch them. But you know, they're playing at different venues, AT THE SAME TIME lol. Sucks.

Maybe I'll watch Southern vs Texas doubles at Biszantz, then head to TCC to watch Florida vs So. Cal singles?


No comments: